- Up to 15 hours Individual Ground School Prep.
15 hours ground instruction. We will cover all new regulations, procedures, etc..
- 98% Pass Rate
- CFI C.A.R.E. has had an incredible 98% pass rate since the company was formed in 2008.
- No Sign Off needed
- Assistance available at no extra charge for scheduling DPE Check Ride
- Airline Pilots (Current or Retired)
You are our Specialty for Reinstatements!
- All applicants must be Flight Review and IPC current
- No Upfront Payment
- No money due until the first day of class.
- No Cancellation Fee
- Please just notify us as soon as possible
- Flexible Scheduling
- No Sunday training for ground classes.
- Fight Training
- Pay normal hourly rental rates for aircaft and instructor. This is not covered in the initial fee since it is dependent on aircraft chosen for training.
- Your choice: G-1000 or analog and high or low wing
- Lodging and Car Rental
- Readily available in area
- TEXAS FLIGHTâ€™S training facility David Wayne Hooks Airport 20803 Stuebner Airline Rd. #29 Spring, TX 77379
Initial Fee $1245*
* Initial Fee covers registration, ground school, etc.. Check Ride Fee variable $500 - $700 snf Aircraft Rental/Flight Instruction not included. See www.txflight.com for flight instruction fees and aircraft rental rates. This is not a guaranteed Pass check ride. Price subject to change without notification.